Join us from 12-1 p.m. PDT on Friday, June 18 for “How to Make the Case for Planning and Fire-proof Your CEO for Crisis Response,” as part of the Communicators Conference!
Shannon McCarthy Berg, APR, will reveal a new strategy for making the case for planning that is built on a single principle: know your audience. She will talk about ditching communicator speak in favor of language that unlocks the interest of leaders.
In this session, participants will learn:
- How to adopt a new vocabulary and make an irrefutable business case for planning,
- How to build support enterprise-wide for planning,
- Key components of an actionable crisis communications program,
- Steps for building and socializing a plan,
- How to earn continued support for crisis communications, and
- How to equip leaders with a foundational understanding of crisis communications principles, and why their instincts will steer them wrong.