We ❤ PR.
From pre-professionals to retirees, we’re galvanizing a community of public relations professionals to deliver best-in-class strategic communications for organizations throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Why you’ll ❤ us.
Whether you’re a newcomer to the area, an emerging professional or a seasoned pro, PRSA Oregon membership can help you:
- Expand your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Network at local meetings and programs.
- Exchange knowledge with local experts.
- Earn recognition through industry awards.
- Step into a leadership role.
- Advocate for the profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your community.
Visit our events calendar to stay up-to-date on our schedule of events designed to help you grow your connections and develop professionally.
The latest in public relations
PRSA Oregon is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and equitable society. We understand and uphold these values as chapter members, through our work and while serving our communities. We believe this commitment will strengthen the public relations profession and help us thrive as individual practitioners.PRSA Oregon Diversity Statement
What we do for you.
- Access free monthly webinars
- Attend workshops and conferences at a discounted rate
- Learn online 24/7 with on-demand training and receive special members-only pricing
- Receive the daily Issue & Trends e-newsletter
- Stay up to date with our publications Strategies & Tactics and the PRsay blog
- Enter an awards competition to gain recognition and showcase your work
- Ask or answer questions in the online community forums
- Use the online directory to engage with other professionals
- Join a PRSA Professional Interest Section
PR in Oregon and Southwest Washington
Our chapter by the numbers
What our members say.
“Just what I needed”
Having the opportunity to spend several hours a week with experienced PR professions while learning new skills and sharing ideas was just what I needed in order to take the next step in my career.
“Gave me instant credibility”
Earning the APR accreditation gave me instant credibility within the communications industry, with the news media and with my co-workers. It validated my experience and skills. It also gave me self-confidence.
“Above and beyond”
The chapter’s APR sessions process went above and beyond my expectations [and] helped me put the puzzle pieces together…I am [now] asked to be in the room and to provide counsel during difficult conversations.