October 7, 2022 at the Oregon Zoo Cascade Ballroom
It’s happening – after a two-year hiatus — the annual gathering of PR pros from all over the Northwest to celebrate each other and our profession. You don’t want to miss this!
Early bird rates end AUGUST 15!
Why you’ll ❤ us.
Whether you’re a newcomer to the area, an emerging professional or a seasoned pro, PRSA Oregon membership can help you:
- Expand your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Network at local meetings and programs.
- Exchange knowledge with local experts.
- Earn recognition through industry awards.
- Step into a leadership role.
- Advocate for the profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your community.
Visit our events calendar to stay up-to-date on our schedule of events designed to help you grow your connections and develop professionally.
The latest in public relations
PRSA Oregon is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and equitable society. We understand and uphold these values as chapter members, through our work and while serving our communities. We believe this commitment will strengthen the public relations profession and help us thrive as individual practitioners.PRSA Oregon Diversity Statement
What we do for you.
Our chapter by the numbers
What our members say.
“Just what I needed”
“Gave me instant credibility”
“Above and beyond”