What’s trending on PRsay right now? In a word: diversity.
Here are some of the most recent posts from the blog:
- Advice for PR Students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- PRSA’s Kansas City Chapter Starts Scholarship Fund to Carry On Legacy of Trailblazer, Dr. Inez Y. Kaiser
- Rochelle L. Ford, APR, on Becoming a More Inclusive Communicator
- Remembering D. Parke Gibson, a Passionate Advocate for Race Relations and Public Relations
- Find Media Opportunities Beyond Black History Month or Other Observances
PRsay is an extension of Strategies & Tactics, PRSA’s award-winning publication that provides lifelong learning to help you improve your job skills, stay competitive and advance your career. PRsay provides thought leadership, career advice, recaps of special events, PR training and more.