Public Affairs Specialist 2 – Community Affairs Coordinator – Communication
Oregon Department of Transportation
Operations – Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery
Salary Range: $4,811.00 – $7,104.00 monthly
Our Office of Urban Mobility and Mega Project Delivery is hiring!
Bring your communications planning expertise to our team in historic downtown Portland! As a community affairs coordinator, you will directly support public and stakeholder education and engagement essential to the planning and environmental review phases for our Tolling Program and Urban Mobility and Mega Projects office. Apply today!
What’s in it for you:
- Rewarding work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Colleagues who are passionate about public service and multimodal transportation.
- Work/life balance and 10 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules and competitive benefits packages. Click here to visit our full benefits website.
- Multi-modal ride sharing! Get There is Oregon’s easy-to-use carpool matching tool and trip planner that will get you where you need to go.
- Live, work and play in Portland, Oregon!
Learn more and apply:
This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on March 2, 2020.
Click here to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications and/or resumes through our website.
For questions about the job announcement or online application, please call 503-986-7146 or email [email protected].
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer