In a Nutshell
At the Community Foundation for Southwest Washington, we cultivate, celebrate and sustain all forms of charitable giving in southwest Washington to help strengthen our region for today and tomorrow. We connect people who care with causes that matter, in order to do more good with the resources available. We’d love it if you checked out our website to learn more about who we are and what we do!
At this stage in our journey to serve our local community, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our passionate organization! This person will be responsible for contributing to and implementing a multi-channel marketing and communications strategy that advances the Community Foundation for Southwest Washington’s brand and strategic goals. Specifically, this position will focus on utilizing digital strategies to engage and grow online audiences.
What You Get To Do
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a highly collaborative role, working cross-functionally and partnering closely with team members to accomplish the following:
– Develop and execute social media strategy for the Community Foundation and related events and activities
– Manage and update website content, thinking creatively about design, user experience and navigation
– Manage and optimize Search Engine Marketing strategies and campaigns
– Identify, produce, post and promote compelling visuals and copy that promote the organization’s programs, services and values
– Track and analyze project processes and results
– Design graphic outputs for social content, marketing collateral and informational resources
– Maintain message consistency across digital platforms
– Capture and post photos and videos of organizational and community events
– Track and measure online marketing and communications using Google Analytics, Buffer and others
– Translate analytics into easy-to-understand, insightful, and actionable reports
– Support efforts to maintain and grow marketing partnerships
– Support Give More 24! Annual Luncheon and other events as needed
– Embrace and incorporate diversity, equity and inclusion effort
What You Need to Have
– Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in a related field such as marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
– Three years related social and digital marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Demonstrated ability to engage online communities through social media platforms
– Experience using WordPress or other content management systems to manage and publish website content
– Graphic design experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
– Experience with email marketing and social media scheduling applications
– Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
– Excellent project management skills, with the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines
– Familiarity with Search Engine Marketing tools and tactics
– Creative thinking, problem-solving, and good judgement
– A desire to improve the quality of life for those living in Southwest Washington and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Bonus Points if You Have These
– Photography/photo editing and video production expertise
– Practical application of marketing concepts
– Application of Search Engine Marketing strategies
– Experience working with/for nonprofits
– A sense of adventure and humor
What We Can Offer
– A salary ranging from $50,000 to $60,000, depending on experience
– Competitive PTO – starting at 4 weeks!
– 11 paid holidays
– Employer-paid medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
– 403b retirement savings plan with 7% company match after six months of employment
– Charitable company matches and paid volunteer time
– An awesome and rewarding place to work!
How to Apply
The Community Foundation for Southwest Washington is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to build a diverse workforce to promote effective work in partnership with all communities and populations in Clark, Cowlitz and Skamania counties. We welcome a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please email cover letter and resume to Janie Spurgeon, Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer, at [email protected]. No phone calls please.