We ❤ PR.
From pre-professionals to retirees, we’re galvanizing a community of public relations professionals to deliver best-in-class strategic communications for organizations throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Why you’ll ❤ us.
Whether you’re a newcomer to the area, an emerging professional or a seasoned pro, PRSA Oregon membership can help you:
- Expand your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Network at local meetings and programs.
- Exchange knowledge with local experts.
- Earn recognition through industry awards.
- Step into a leadership role.
- Advocate for the profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your community.
Visit our events calendar to stay up-to-date on our schedule of events designed to help you grow your connections and develop professionally.
The latest in public relations
- Now is the time: honor Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy by naming and changing racismAs communicators and trusted advisers, we have a unique responsibility to advocate for racial justice inside our organizations and those of our clients, and also communicate through a racial justice lens.
- Business and Intellectual Property Law for PR ProfessionalsJoin Michael Jonas, owner and principal attorney of Rational Unicorn Legal Services PC, for a free “Business and Intellectual Property Law for PR Professionals” webinar from noon to 1 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 22.
What we do for you.
Our chapter by the numbers
What our members say.
“Just what I needed”
“Gave me instant credibility”
“Above and beyond”