Join us for a panel discussion! “What Recruiters Want” at Portland State University.
Portland is one of the world’s most creative cities. We’re home to global leaders, innovators and trendsetters in marketing, communications and advertising. Our panel of seasoned recruiters will share tips, tricks and tools to help you break into the industry or accelerate your career path.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Panel and Q&A
- 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. Networking
Free to PRSA Oregon members and Portland State University students. A light breakfast will be served. Please register by Friday, February 15.
“What Recruiters Want” is a collaboration between PRSA Oregon and Portland State University.
- Dan Lee, Managing Director at PR Talent
- Emmy Thomas, Recruiting Manager at Logical Position
- Dave Couzens, Director of Global Footwear & Apparel at Mathys+Potestio
Moderated by Erin Merz, PRSA Oregon Member and Director of Marketing & Communications at PSU’s School of Business.
FREE: Register HERE — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-recruiters-want-tickets-55057195554