Social algorithms are prioritizing conversation and long-term community building over one-way conversations, which means if you want more people to see your content you have to engage more people to act. What does this look like if you aren’t solely focused on likes, shares and comments?
Join us for “Beyond Vanity Metrics” at noon on Friday, November 19.
In this session, you’ll learn how to align your business goals with key performance indicators (KPIs) that will give you a deeper understanding of your audience and actionable items to move people down your desired funnel. You will walk away with:
- Tips on how to change your business goals into measurable activities.
- The ability to identify KPIs that are relevant to you.
- How to apply those KPIs to your social channels.
- How and what to measure.
- An actionable plan you can implement quickly with minimal time and budget. To get the most out of this session, plan to bring two to three goals or objectives you want to start measuring.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Change their business goals into measurable activities.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that are relevant to them.
- Apply those KPIs to their social channels.
- Determine how and what to measure.
- Establish action steps they can implement quickly with minimal time and budget.
About the Presenter
Aurora Meyer is the APR Co-Chair for the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) St. Louis Chapter and the Mid-State Director for the Missouri School Public Relations Association. She currently serves as the Communications Manager for Columbia Public Schools working closely with administrators, staff and students in the district to create and implement strategic communication plans with a focus on engagement, community relations, public and media relations. She joined CPS in 2020.
Over her 17-year career, Aurora has developed an impressive track record of increasing both the size and engagement of relevant audiences by using analytics to help guide strategic decision-making. She has been recognized by her industry peers with multiple awards for social media strategy and campaigns in addition to a MarCom Gold award in 2019. Aurora is a regular speaker and workshop presenter for public relations organizations on social strategy, community engagement and analytics.