Take your effectiveness to the next level!
Join Heathere Evans, APR, ACC, to discover three things you need to know to expand your professional and personal resilience, manage through change more effectively, create workplace wellbeing, and feel more empowered and on-purpose. “Grow Stronger & More Resilient Than You Ever Thought Possible” will be held at noon on Friday, August 20.
At the end of this session, participants will know how to:
- Re-wire your brain for increased personal power and effectiveness
- Drive positive change and resilience across the organization
- Overcome the top four toxic workplace behaviors
- Get beyond busyness to reach the next level of success
- Demonstrate higher levels of leadership
- Communicate with more strength and power
- Think and feel empowered in any situation
Heathere is an accredited public relations professional, ICF-certified executive coach and multiple Silver Anvil award winner. Fusing together a 20-year career in communications with a background in psychology and neurobiology, Evans provides a unique blend of workforce development, executive coaching programs and workshops for teams and individuals. Evans has a bachelor’s degree in communications, a master’s in psychology, and holds credentials in coaching, neuro-linguistic programming, and consciousness and health.