I’m a pretty devout fan of the Women at Work podcast, and this episode is a good one, as it introduces us to a new HBR podcast for younger (and younger at heart) professionals called Ascend.
The following is a curated list from the gals at the Women at Work podcast.
- “How Women Manage the Gendered Norms of Leadership,” by Wei Zheng, Ronit Kark, and Alyson Meister
- “Too Shy to Be a Leader?” from Women at Work
- “How to Respond When You’re Left Out of Important Meetings,” by Melissa Raffoni
- “Employers, It’s Time to Talk About Infertility,” by Serena G. Sohrab and Nada Basir
- “When You Need Time Off for Health Reasons,” from Women at Work
- “Act Like a Leader Before You Are One,” by Amy Gallo
- “Convincing Your Boss to Make You a Manager,” by Anna Ranieri
- Paige’s “My First Day as CEO” TikTok video