The PRSA Oregon Chapter offers a range of sponsorship levels and benefits. Among them are opportunities to support the chapter’s events throughout the year, including our signature annual Communicators Conference and Spotlight awards ceremony, through in-kind or cash donations. Our events reach influencer and decision-maker attendees, including hundreds of communications, public relations and marketing professionals who work at agencies, corporations and nonprofit organizations throughout Oregon and SW Washington.
Current Sponsors include:
- Distinction Communication Inc.
- Riley Research Associates
- The University of Oregon’s School of Journalism and Communication George S. Turnbull Portland Center
- Versatile Creative Consulting
- Business Wire
- Premier Press
- Wells Fargo
- FlashAlert Newswire
- Willamette University
- Your News, Inc.
By supporting the PRSA Oregon chapter, you will have an opportunity to expand your visibility directly with:
- ~280 members in Oregon and SW Washington,
- More than 1,300 communications leaders and practitioners who receive our newsletter and mailings, and
- Thousands of followers of the chapter’s social media channels including PRSA Oregon on Twitter, PRSA Oregon on Instagram, PRSA Oregon on Facebook, and the PRSA Oregon Group on LinkedIn.
To learn more about sponsorship benefits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you reach our statewide communications community.