PRSA Oregon 2018 Communicator’s Conference- Thriving in a Digital Age: May 18
See the full conference schedule PDF version HERE
****NOTE: Registration is now closed
PRSA Oregon’s premier annual professional development conference, CommCon, is right around the corner on Friday, May 18! This year’s timely theme is Thriving in a Digital Age. Check out all of the exciting opportunities this signature conference has to offer.
Kicking off this year’s CommCon: Portland Trail Blazers digital marketing team!
Morning keynote speakers, Blazers’ Director of Content Aaron Grossman and Director of Digital Innovation Brian Matzat, will share their expertise on “How to Engage your audience in 0.9 seconds”
Did you know that despite being a small market team, the Trail Blazers rank at the top in the NBA for social and digital engagement?
Gain insights from 20+ year Microsoft veteran and founder of StoryCo on how to tell your story and influence audiences in today’s digital world
Lunchtime keynote Mario Juarez will dive into “New Media, Old Challenges: The Power of Storytelling in a Digital World”
Learn how to best tackle all the ethical challenges presented in the digital landscape
National PRSA fellow and APR Jane Dvorak will delve into the critical role PR pros play in reputation management and crisis talking about “The Humanity of it All”
Dig deeper into strategy and trends, reputation management and how to advance your career during interactive breakout sessions
Choose between nine breakout sessions held in between the above keynote speakers led by regional experts
Plus, EXTENDED NETWORKING!
- Grow your professional network, plus reconnect with those you’ve not seen lately during the afternoon happy hour networking session from 4-5 pm!
- When: Friday, May 18 –> Registration starts at 7:30am. Conference networking happy hour ends at 5 pm (or later)
- Where: Doubletree Hotel, Lloyd Center, 1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland, OR 97232
- Ticket Pricing: Individual tickets: $120; half table-book of 4 tickets: $400; full table-book of 8 tickets: $800
- Parking: Free onsite, but please note that the hotel does not guarantee available parking spaces.
- See the full conference schedule HERE