Serve with PRSA
PRSA Oregon is a volunteer-run organization. Serving with us is a chance to accelerate your career and form relationships that last a lifetime. It’s also the single best way the chapter can aid you in your professional development journey.
As a volunteer, we’ll help you find find the right experience to match your available capacity and professional development goals, for instance:
- Gain supervisory experience
- Identify prospects for future hiring or collaboration
- Contribute projects you are passionate about
- Become a C-level executive of an organization with nearly 300 “employees”
- Help shape the definition of public relations in our region
Below are some roles we’re seeking to fill. Open roles are subject to change. Please contact the volunteer recruiter at email@example.com or fill out the form below to learn more about our current volunteer opportunities. All positions remain open until filled.
On-Site Event Support
Time commitment: 2-8 hours
Duties: Assist with the event setup, collateral organization, registration booth, speaker introductions, on-site social media, etc.
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week, through the end of 2018
Supervision: Judy Asbury (Communications Director)
Experience: Prior copy writing and social media experience preferred
- Solicit and curate content from communications director and committees leads
- Post content across PRSA Oregon’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
- Assist with newsletter curation and distribution
- Attend Communications Committee meetings, as needed
How to Volunteer
We’d love to use your talents while you gain experience and demonstrate leadership. Win-win! Please fill out the form below or contact our chapter volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Nominating Committee will review inquiries for board positions in 2018. All positions remain open until filled.